Reiki healing is gentle and safe. It is a non-invasive form of energy work that alleviates physical, emotional and spiritual imbalances. As a result, the energy flows as it is must.
The word Reiki comes from the Japanese words REI and KI. Rei is spiritual consciousness. It guides the Universal Life Force called Ki – the energy guided by a Higher Power. In other words, the Universal Life Force has its own wisdom and knowledge.
The universal energy transfers through the hands of the practitioner. If the flow of energy within us gets blocked or stagnates, we experience illness or “dis-ease”. As the flow of energy is balanced, the body begins to heal.
During and after a Reiki session, you may experience deep relaxation and ease. You may also feel different sensations in your body as you enter a more relaxed state. For example, you may feel a tingling sensation.
In summary, Reiki restores the healthy flow of energy within us. As a result, it encourages physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Most noteworthy, Reiki healing is gentle and safe.
To view a short summary video about Reiki, click here.
Reiki has been known to:
- release tension and stress
- cleanse the body of toxins
- balance organs and endocrine system
- bring the body into harmony and balance
- increase vitality
- support personal awareness and strengthen intuition
What to expect in a session:
- Firstly, you will complete an intake form.
- Secondly, we will spend a few minutes together discussing what has brought you to the session.
- Always fully clothed, you will lie on a massage table.
- Next, I will place my hands over or on your body and allow the Reiki energy to flow. You may find you rest deeply or may even fall asleep.
- To conclude, we will take a few minutes to discuss the session and to answer any questions you may have.
- Sessions can be between 45-60 minutes
Book a session today.