Reiki is a safe, non-invasive form of energy or body work that alleviates physical, emotional and spiritual imbalance. It reduces stress and promotes deep relaxation.
The natural healing benefits offered by a qualified Reiki professional is based on natural healing practiced for thousands of years. The word Reiki comes from two Japanese words: Rei and Ki: roughly translating to Universal Life Force Energy. It is the spiritual consciousness called Rei that guides the life force energy called Ki in the practice of Reiki. The energy used is guided by a higher power and has its own wisdom and knowledge.
When a significant block is freed the healing quite naturally progresses as the healing flow gains momentum.
Throughout history, Reiki has been known to:
- release tension and stress
- cleanse the body of toxins
- balance organs and endocrine system to bring the body into harmony and balance
- increase vitality
- raise the vibrational frequency of the body
- enhance personal awareness and strengthen intuition